Life and Death

All Soul's Day was set by Pope Alexander IV in November 2 to commemorate the dead and to celebrate life on the other dimension. But what's with death that everyone fears?Dr. Leo Buscaglia, an Italian born American psychologist once said "Death is a friendly word because it reminds us that we don't last forever", well maybe it is.

Anyway, I would not think much about death for now, I will just think about life first and I love it. And I want to enjoy every minute of it. It calls for a celebration so I would cherish it with affection.

Now, everything is just fine. I want to believe that fate is finally cooperating. I don't know what life stores for me in the next five years but I want to make it sure that my journey will be terrific. And that's an attitude. Happiness itself is an attitude of the mind.

Post a Comment

0 Comments