Another Challenge

The past few weeks had been so awfully tough and pretty draining, both physically and mentally. I've been through hell again, contemplating and pondering where my life is heading, confronting myself what’s going on with this appalling workplace.

So again, I went through with this mentally exhausting contemplation, looking at myself, my life, my well-being, self-esteem, self-confidence, considering all available options I could think about. After careful thoughts and evaluations, citing unfulfilled path, mismatched goals, the discrimination I felt, it’s time to move on with my journey and embark into another adventure in life.

It’s a bit challenging to come up with such decision but I have to make a choice for the sake of self-respect, otherwise my journey would be totally senseless. I don’t want to be trapped in an environment that never recognized someone’s real worth. Hearing other people's comments and some degree of sympathy, I came to believe that I was severely devalued.

More than anything else, I want to be in a place where I could truly be happy with what I am doing, where quality of life is not sacrifice. I don’t want to chase with time, I just want to enjoy life because it is happening now and not tomorrow or next month or next year. So why putting off what I could do today?

I am strong-willed and risk taker, I don't mind throwing myself to some challenging path as long as it will lead me to where I should be fulfilled. Life comes only once and if I will just waste it taking a meaningless journey, I would end up regretting things when I reach the final line of my existence.

Now, I don’t want to let fear of what-will-happen-to-me-now interfere my determination of making things possible. I know there are beautiful things that await me on the other side of the road. I just want to trust God to handle everything and let Him point me to the grand plan He designed for me. I know I am destined for something great.

Post a Comment

0 Comments