Relaxing Weekend


Beautiful Saturday morning! 

The bright rays of the sun gleam at the lively green leaves of the Atis fruit in the backyard of the house I lived. What a wonderful sight to behold! Despite political tensions, crimes and wars, this world is truly a fascinating place to live.

It's been a while since writing a post about my weekend because I hate expressing my rants of disappointment, but today, I felt the urge to write about my weekend. Oh, well, nothing extraordinary anyway, I just want to describe the beauty of the environment and the mixed feelings I felt at the moment.

Monday, September 1 - Oh God! I started the week with a sick leave, I was not really feeling well since Thursday, August 28 and I just endured the discomfort because my friend, Kathy Dacanay, will be coming over and we already agreed to spend the night of August 30 at her hotel room in Makati and stroll around the city the next day. 

Tuesday, September 2 - Still not okay but I reported to work because of so many tasks to deliver. Still morose with the episode the other week but I managed to be nice because there's nothing I can do at the moment. I am very grateful with my friend, Joanne Lopez, because she always makes me laugh despite of everything ^___^

Wednesday, September 3 - Spending lunch with Jo! Haha, I love this episode when we would talk silly things in life, contemplating for the possibility of something which I find somewhat vague, I don't know, I will just lift it to God.

Thursday, September 4 - My mind seems tousled with thoughts of the future, so many confusions, so many concerns, so many hesitations and worries. I thought once is enough, but it's there and circumstances push me to face the hurdle again. I am hoping I would never pass the  same dilapidated road of dejection I experienced before. I uttered hearty prayers to Jesus and to St. John Paul II to rest my mind and whisk it away from any wrong assumptions.

Friday, September 5 - At last it's the last day of the week! I went home straight to Caloocan after work and arrived quite very late because of traffic, at 10:30 PM. So exhausted! After playing with Kittens I went to sleep.

Saturday, September 6 - Oh yes, that's now. I am sitting beside the window of the house and watching the beautiful environment as leaves dance up on the trees, caress by a morning breeze, sun is bright again and peace and stillness shroud the surrounding. I love weekend because I have plenty of time to think about what I am going to do with my life. Today, I am determined to finish my quiz book so that I can submit it to Amazon and concentrate polishing another non-fiction book I intended to submit as an e-book, The European Royals.

My weekend sounds quiet and peaceful ^____^

Post a Comment

0 Comments