Friday, August 29, 2014

Celebrity Bloggers

I regularly do some blogwalking to celebrity blogs to get some inspiration. Three of my favorites are blogs of Rica Peralejo, Bianca Gonzales and Karylle, although Karylle has no personal site and just posted her entries via yahoo her sharing still captures my interest.

I like Rica's blog Wanders & Wonders because she talks about family life, her joy of being a mother and wife and their travel and food trips! So cool and I learned so many things from her. Bianca's blog is all about things also that are happenings everyday and I like the way she shares events too, simple and absorbing.

I admire Rica's quiet life because she seems enjoying her new role now as a mother and wife, I like those baby photos she shared and her son is so adorable! I regularly visited her site to get some tips on motherhood and family life hehe!

No comments: