Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fairytale Diversion

“I guess I could be pretty pissed off at times. But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once...
and it's too much. 
My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember... to relax, and not try to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude 
for every single moment of my stupid little life. 

Oh yeah! Life is a wonderful gift from God and it should be cherished. There are so many reasons to be grateful. Though there are times that I am really reeling in disappointment but those were just passing moments. I just count the good things over the bad stuff.

You know when everyday you see and hear are the people you remotely detested, banging you with so many exhausting details in life, it will going to ruin your happy days, so the best thing is to dart your attention to other things/people (literally haha!) that provide you inspiration and hop in to "dreamland". It seems quite effective in combating distress.

You know I love fairytale and the concept of happy endings mesmerized me. Believing in fairytale is like watching a glittery star above the sky, as if the world stands still, as if you are living in a completely different land away from chaos. 

The prospect of finding someone who could rescue me from emptiness and loneliness adds to this picture-perfect notion of happy ending, it pumps so much inspiration. Though I know life in reality is no fairytale, it's still a welcome respite to absorb the notion of it because it takes me away from distress and frustration, it temporarily stops tension in my life.

No comments: