Beautiful Weekend!

Very late post! ^____^

Had a terrific weekend last May 10. 

Run and Rock event in the company and I loooooove my oh-so-cute singlet hahaha! But I did not run :-P, I just joined the fun at Zumba, love it because I was able to twitch around with my undiscovered hiphop moves lol!!
Just before leaving the event venue :-P
Girly girly stroll around BGC
It was my first time to see popular TV sportscaster, Anthony Suntay in person (he hosted the event) and got a chance to pose for a photo souvenir with him,haha! I used to watch him on TV so the experience of meeting him in person was truly exciting. 2013 Miss International titlist, Bea Rose Santiago, also graced the event.
Popular TV sportscaster, Anthony Suntay, co-hosted the event.
2013 Miss International titlist, Bea Rose Santiago, joined Anthony at the Amazing Race portion
Shockss!Anthony Suntay is so tall hahaha! 
Anthony with my friend, Rowie Tagaan

Around 9:00 in the morning, the heat of the summer sun began to pinch hardly on my skin and I was sweating hard so I told my friend, Rowie Tagaan, whom I invited to the event, we should leave the area and chill at SM Aura.

We started walking along the 28th avenue, had a girly stroll along the way until we reached SM Aura :-D. We went directly to the fifth floor and looked around, posed for pics and had a good laugh together. At 10:30, we took an early lunch at a Chinese restaurant.
@ the Sky Garden of SM Aura

We went back to Boni at 1:00 PM and because I missed my cats, I rushed home to Caloocan at 2:00 and brought them foods!


Post a Comment

0 Comments