We are producing Home Care Products

Reviving the business I neglected a year ago due to other matters ^___^

Since I still need to undergo further training in soap making to produce innovative products and to apply the revolutionary techniques in organic soap manufacturing, I decided to venture into another product line: Household Care

Two weeks ago, I and my sister attended a training in Cubao, Quezon City how to hand-make household care products. I find the techniques very easy, so we immediately bought raw materials to produce the first batch for each of the two home care products: Dishwashing Liquid and Liquid Detergent.

We produced these batches manually and only took less than an hour to finish mixing all the ingredients for each line. It needs to be cured for 24 hours before transferring to containers to thoroughly refine the gel and eradicate the bubbles.
Logo of our business I created. 
The first batches of Liquid Detergent and Dishwashing Liquid we produced 

So now we are selling these batches and we are accepting bulk orders. We are producing only two quantities of each product: 500 ml and 1 Liter.

Just visit the site I created for this small business DEW PRODUCTS

This business is a partnership with our childhood friend, Anelyn Arcon, hopefully we can expand the business soon. I am also constructing an online store for this business. My sister will take care of the day to day operation since I am working and Anelyn is in Germany.

Thank God for all the blessings in life!

Post a Comment

0 Comments