One of the best Halo-Halo I tried!

Yummy dessert folks!!!

Very thankful to Jerome and Anelyn for treating us to Razon's, a fine food chain along McKinley Hill in Taguig, I was able to try this delectable, oh-so-delicious halo-halo. An ultra different variety of halo-halo: finely crashed ice that looked like almost white sugar granules, very smooth!

I must admit, I am not an avid fan of this refreshment because I hate the annoying coarse ice pieces stuffed along with the ingredients, not to mention the different kinds of beans I find very messy in my tongue, but the one at Razon's McKinley was totally different, quite an impression!

I love the taste not too sweet nor creamy, just right with no exaggerated ingredients. This halo-halo has no blob of ice cream only leche flan but you've got to love it because of its distinct taste and appearance. For more info, read my review here 

Post a Comment

0 Comments