Conzace

Conzace is excellent for the skin, this is what I'd noticed after several days of intake.

It is primarily antioxidants which fight free radicals, it aids the quick process of cell renewals making the skin more glowing and youthful. I never experienced any side effects, well, aside from occasional "sleepiness", none of the side effects frequently mentioned by others, like stomach upset and nausea, surfaced in my system.

Each capsule contains:

Vitamin A (retinol Palmitate)                       5000 IU
Vitamin E (di-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)     100 IU
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)                           500 mg
Zinc                                                               25 mg

20% off your first purchase of any brand of vitamins by using the code 20VIT

At first I was hesitant to take this vitamin because I'd read so many testimonies of stomach upset and nausea, so I waited for several months before making a go. After asking our school nurse about it, I thought I better give it a try. They said that when taking vitamins you must take it in the morning after breakfast but I am used to the habit of taking vitamins and supplements at night, so I took Conzace at night but I never take it in a daily basis, just every other day.

I am taking Co-enzyme Q10 when not taking Conzace. Con-enzyme Q10 is another powerful antioxidant supplement that may help delay the process of ageing, just like Retinol supplements, it is also anti-wrinkles and anti-inflammatory. But it is costly, with P30.00 per gel, Co-enzyme Q10 is a bit "challenging", but its effect is wonderful. I know the clearness of my skin texture can be attributed partly to Co-enzyme Q10.


20% off your first purchase of any brand of vitamins by using the code 20VIT

Well, Conzace is a lot cheaper, only P12.50 per gel. According to others, Conzace can help treat various skin orders like pimples and dark spots. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments