My Top Five


While blog walking at Bianca Gonzales’s site, I read her blogpost about Top Three things. So I made my own listing and made it Top Five ^_____^

MY TOP FIVE

Five usernames I often used:
1. Snowprincess
2. Snowy
3. Icepink
4. Isabella Windsor
5. jlamela


Five of my favorite flowers:
1. Tulips
2. Roses
3. Carnation
4. Orchids
5. Dahlias


Five things that scare me:
1. Rats!
2. Heights (mountain climbing is far from my mind)
3. Losing any of my parents and siblings
4. Losing my eyesight
5. Cancer

Five of my everyday essentials:
1. Cellphone
2. Greentea
3. Sunblock
4. Face powder
5. Lipgloss

Five favorite songs:
1. Beautiful in my Eyes by Joshua Kadison
2. On This Day by David Pomeranz
3. Later by Fra Lippo Lippi
4. The Colour of Love by Billy Ocean
5. When I look into your Eyes by Firehouse

Five things I want in a relationship (if ever.lol!)
1. Trust
2. Respect
3. Honesty/Fidelity
4. Initiative to make each other so happy
5. Understanding

Five physical things about boys that appeal to me:
1. Eyes
2. Athletic body
3. Neat short haircut
4. Clean body (meaning no tattoo, no earrings or body piercing)
5. Clean neck and fingernails (hahaha)

Five of my favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging/Writing
2. Reading
3. Experimenting recipes
4. Listening to music
5. Watching good movies

Five things I want to do really badly now:
1. Finish my non-fiction books
2. Set-up my own website and attract advertisers
3. Roadtrip somewhere else
4. Travel outside the Philippines
5. Start a business

Five careers I am considering:
1. Book writer
2. Entrepreneur
3. Filmmaker
4. Royal correspondent
5. Research Analyst


Five beverages I like/drink:
1. Water
2. Greentea (with honey)
3. Wheatgrass (with honey)
4. Carrot Juice
5. Buko Juice


Five Foods I crave:
1. Blueberry Cheesecake
2. Brazo de Mercedes
3. Carbonara
4. Maki
5. Cornflakes from Kelloggs


Five places I want to go on a vacation:
1. Cornwall in England
2. Isle of Skye in Scotland
3. Tuscany in Italy
4. Klosters in Switzerland
5. Burgundy in France


Five kid's names I like:
1. Alexandra
2. Sophia
3. Isabella
4. Joshua
5. John Paul Karol (in honor of Pope John Paul II, his real name is Karol Josef Wojtyla)

Five things I want to do before I die:
1. Write and produce historical films
2. Travel around Europe
3. Build a successful website
4. Married (hahaha!)
5. Establish a foundation

Five ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love the color pink.
2. I cry easily when watching romantic movies.
3. I daydream a lot about my future.
4. I always clean my room and do my own laundry.
5. I love to cook foods.


Five famous people I want to meet:
1. Pope Benedict XIV/Any current Roman Pontiff
2. Warren Buffet
3. Prince Harry of Wales
4. Mark Zuckerberg
5. Steve Jobs

Five of my favorite movies:
1. The Shawshank Redemption
2. Green Mile (directed by Frank Darabont)
3. Titanic (directed by James Cameron)
4. Forrest Gump
5. Silence of the Lambs

Five things I dreamed to have:
1. Burberry wallet or bag
2. Chanel earrings (with a double
C logo)
3. Revlon Make-up kit
4. Vacheron Constantin watch (hahaha!anyway it's only a dream)
5. Sleek Laptop from Apple

Hey guys! Make your own TOP FIVE listing too...


Post a Comment

0 Comments